Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeA
Newcomer I

CISSP Exam Study Group

Good morning everyone. I am new joiner here for the CISSP and I am doing self-study. I was wondering if anyone here would want to form a study group to go over each domain? I plan on taking the exam early 2023. If your interested go ahead and comment down below. Thanks and look forward to hear from everyone.

51 Replies
moyoem
Viewer II

Hi

I am also planning on taking on the exam early next year. Just tested my basic understanding by completing the CC exam in November but I was using the CISSP study guide. I would like to work with you.

Regards

EM

WhatsApp

+263772129582.

cloudswx
Viewer

Hi.

I'm starting this December to study for the CISSP exam, I already take the CC a few days ago and did well so I think if someone else would like to join Would be great!

Cheers

Yaaska
Viewer

Hi

I am planning to go self-study too, how could we benefit each other for the group study?

temijobs
Newcomer I

Yes I am interesTed in joining the study group. Plans to take early this year too
moyoem
Viewer II

I am aslo planning to take the exam early this year.

temijobs
Newcomer I

Hi do you want us to form a study group together? To have some kind of accountability 

maxnze
Newcomer I

Am new here, any help to navigate around

mbumpus
Newcomer I

Yes, I am interested in joining the CISSP Exam Study Group.  I plan on making a career change.  This certification will definitely help me advance into my desired career role.

vickwitty
Viewer II

Planning on taking exam last of week July

would appreciate to work with any of available aspirants to achieve this

+254721958878