Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biswajit_sen
Viewer

CISSP Certification

I am planning to appear for the exam by early 2023, I have studied 1. CISSP CBOK 6th Edition 2. Official study Guide 9th edition, I have also took the practice test from the book official practice test 3rd edition. But I have not taken any classroom or online training. 

Is this good enough for clearing the certification? 

Thanks

Biswajit 

2 Replies
gidyn
Contributor III

You don't need to study any more books, but actual experience is essential. More books/courses can always help to get a different view on things.
rchrchrls
Viewer

I can't say for sure if your present study methods and practises will be enough to help you pass the CISSP certification test. The CISSP exam is a demanding and in-depth test of your knowledge and comprehension of information security principles and procedures, and it is made to make sure that only those people who have a high degree of experience in this subject are able to obtain the certification.

The CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBok) 6th Edition, the Official Study Guide 9th Edition, and the Official Practice Test 3rd Edition, among other materials, should give you a solid foundation for your exam preparation. Additionally, Koenig Solutions also provides a variety of resources and online training option for CISSP certification exam that can help you further develop your knowledge and understanding of the subject covered on the exam, so including these in your study plan may be advantageous.