Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mariatirado
Community Manager

CISSP CAT for All Languages – Effective April 2024

We are pleased to announce that as of April 15, 2024, all CISSP examinations worldwide will take place in Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) format. Based on the same exam content outline as the linear, fixed-form exam, CISSP CAT is a more precise and efficient evaluation.  

There is no need to change your exam schedule or contact your test center. Anyone taking the CISSP exam starting April 15, 2024, will be evaluated via the new CISSP CAT exam.  

Learn more about CISSP CAT at https://www.isc2.org/certifications/cissp/cissp-cat 

3 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Meow!

Hi,

I would like to confirm that, although I have purchased the exam on February 5, as my exam will be take place in July (after April 15), as I have chosen the Spanish language, my exam will already be in Spanish in the CAT model.

Is that so? Or will only exams purchased after April 15 be in CAT mode?

I mean, I have already select a date and language for my exam, that date is un July and the language is Spanish, but I did it in February.

Despite that, will my exam be in CAT mode?

Best regards

NicoleWoiderLee
Newcomer I

Hi,

I have scheduled my CISSP exam for 5th June 2024 in English. 

Is it possible to change the language to German?

I'm still trying to find out some information in regards to the quality of the Translation.

Unfortunately I found only one post which is from 2015 with the statement that the Translation was very confusing.

Hope you can guide me.