cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Policy Management/Acceptance Solution

Hello all!  Happy New Year!

I have been on a journey to find a simple policy management/acceptance platform that allows an organization to have policies assigned to users, track user acceptance/sign-off of the policies, and the associated reporting that would be required to manage it effectively.

So far I've played with the solution from KnowBe4, however, their entire platform is limited to domains that are controlled by the organization - something that falls short given most companies use a fair number of 3rd party contractors that will (and should) never have a corporate email (or even AD credentials), but must still be aware of and accept the necessary policies.  The other platforms I've come across provide wonderful functionality (at a less than magical price) for Fortune 500 type organizations, but nothing in the small/midsize realm.

Has anyone evaluated, implemented, or otherwise played with anything along these lines?  The requirements the business has provided precludes the need for digital signatures, PKI, or anything else that would provide strict assurances of the identity of the user, leading me to look to account control as an appropriate assurance of who accepted a policy. 

Thanks!