Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattDH
Newcomer II

Question length

As per my other post, I have my exam on Friday.

Are the length of questions on the actual exam similar in length to the practice questions in the ISC2 Official Q&A book? I'm finding that I'm completing the full 125 question practice exams with a lot of time to spare.

Really concerned about time management on the actual exam!

6 Replies
csjohnng
Community Champion

@MattDH 

There are some factors you need to factor in.

1) The actual exam questions would be harder.

2) the CISSP exam is a CAT one, which you cannot go back, so there are no review/mark for review, so likely you might want to look carefully on the question and answer before you submit your answer.

3) there is be real pressure during the exam (unlike the practice exam).

Good luck

John
MattDH
Newcomer II

Thanks for the info, John.

I was actually asking about the CCSP exam. The CISSP beast has already been slain!
csjohnng
Community Champion

Apology my bad.. it's 3am in the morning and I have just finished my Lab on CEH.

I have seen other thread on CCSP. My CCSP is back in 2018, 3 year ago (I recall i have 45-60 mins left).

That's is actually the easiest for me ( similar to SSCP I just provisionally passed). But the other thread claiming it's difficult. I really cannot comment.

For me, ISSEP is most difficult among the 8 ISC2 certificate ( I don't know for HCISPP yet and will know soon).

But my comment will be the same, read the question carefully.

Good luck.

John
RowRocket
Newcomer I

I just wanted to say that I passed the HCISPP in November 2021. It was my first ISC(2) exam. In the bootcamp I took, the trainer said it was one of the easier ISC(2) exams. Still, I studied very hard for it. It also helped that I'm supporting a project on electronic health records so I had done a lot of independent research on all things HIPAA and privacy. /Jayne

MA, MS, HCISPP
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@RowRocket Did you mean to post this in the HCISPP study group? I can move it for you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
RowRocket
Newcomer I

I just answered the question in the thread that it was in. It could go in
either. Thanks,

Jayne

Jayne Lytel
+1-301-433-2201 | Washington, DC
MA, MS, HCISPP