Provisionally passed the CSSP!!!
Happy to join the ranks of my fellow CSSPs. I'll try and edit this post at some point but wanted to just list what I used to study.
1. The Official (ISC)2 Training Seminar - was ok but I thought there could have been a little more graphical representation of the content. That's just me though as I'm more of a visual learner.
2. Official CCSP Study Guide
3. Official CCSP Practice Test
4. Gwen Bettwy - Prepare for the CCSP exam, All 6 domains (Udemy)
5. Additional resources as listed on the (ISC)2 website
The exam was really hard for me I thought but I did do A LOT of practice questions the last 2 weeks leading up to the exam. I spent about 6 months on an off studying and really crammed the last three weeks.
Good luck to all.
I found her material to be a good review. She points out some good ways to think about the exam and tells you things that you don't need to worry yourself when preparing up to and actually sitting for the exam. Along with the other study techniques that I used, I found her course to be a great wrap up the couple of weeks prior to me taking the exam. Hope this helps.
@Action1 Congratz and thanking for sharing the insights.
QQ_ Was there any thing related to ITIL in exam ? I have found many questions related to that while practiceing for Domain 5 in Official Practice Tests ?
Any other topics that were in the exam but were not detailed enough in official book ?