I've passed CCSP in my second attempt. Here are some tips that I followed:
1. Don't think like a technologist while answering the questions, solve the problem from a broader perspective and your thought process for any scenarios should be from the eyes of leadership and management roles.
2. Answer should be more generic rather specific, when all options seem correct.
3. This test is not facts based, no need to remember figures and acronyms.
4. Crystal clear understanding of each concept mentioned in the CCSP Exam Outline, I mean what it is for, how it works, how can we use it, how does it help to secure a particular scenario, usually in cloud domain, pros and cons of it
5. Most Challenging areas in Cloud service solutions from the perspective of all 6 domains, for instance Support of digital forensics from Domain 5
For sure - knowing at least the basics for which ISO and NIST standards was key to at least a few of the questions. I think it's unfortunate to just memorize numbers of standards, but it's fair game all the same.