Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

Thought for the day. A tumultuous week...

... has been seen in the rest of the ISC Forums, though of course here in the urbane and well behaved CCSP group we prefer to gently contemplate the fluffy shapes on the horizon enjoying the striking voluptuous rise of the cumulonimbus and the delicate abstraction of the cirrus.

Delving into the weeks happenings of particular interest is the behaviour of ‘notetaker’ a fearsome personality who has regaled the board with many posts on their hands free self reported conquest of the HCISSP exam(no training required for this pugnacious go-getter). Who’s tale of betrayal at the hands of the dastardly ISC2 vetting process, has shone the light on the isolation of sole traders in the US healthcare system, who know of know friends who are certified or chapters to join, and must live in perpetual fear of their precious trade secrets being compromised by the deeply unethical.

When I realised of the unbearable isolation I was minded to reach out to our Brothers and Sister in the HCISSP group, but was perturbed to find that the view afforded on my certifications would not allow me to be percipient of this isolated group. Mich, dear friends like our own group would be be ‘twas it us who faced this solitude in the same way our structure of aerosol vapour impinges unknowable on the diluted medium of the thermosphere. In these very fourums, it has been intimated that the common decency did not exist to so much as bridge the words by the simple returning of a call over the telephonic means.

Thus it is that I ask us all to consider the isolation of the esteemed Notetaker who radiated a beautiful aura of sanity, and perhaps someone who could reconcile them to the bosom of their prospective HCISSP to strive for the understanding of their liberal sharing of information, nay the bearing of their very soul in a public manner.

Yea, For is it not said that the sharing of PHI, and EPHI can be said to follow, at least statistically, the disclosure of other types of information that should perhaps have remained sequestered but for the anguished cry of despair of one surely so cruelly defrauded?