Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

Happy Thursday Cloudseculons!

This is a keep alive post to ensure that ISC2 down not retire the certification due to lack of community participation in the group...

6 Replies
Highlighted
Newcomer II

Re: Happy Thursday Cloudseculons!

The certification is a perpetual money maker. It is not going anywhere, regardless what does or does not happen in this group or community as a whole.
Highlighted
Community Champion

Yes, you may have detected a certain ironic subtext in my post.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Lol, my apologies. It's been a long day 😁
Highlighted
Community Champion

No worries, I know the feeling, and frankly, happy to get any reply in this group,  part of the reason my sporadic forays here is just to question the reason for this group, it does seem a little redundant.

To your point It’s interesting that the CCSP attracts higher AMFs than that of the CISSP 100 to 85*, when surely CISSP covers more ground(probable that CISSP could have just added a cloud domain) extrapolate five/ten years down the line when most compute is in the cloud is there any reason to have a distinct cert. At the very least could ISC provide a scaled discount on AMFs based on numbers of certs? 😉

* This is particularly galling as the running dogs of the CISSP group luxuriate in commonplace activity...

Highlighted
Contributor II

I finally made it over here... I have been one of the hold out on the CISSP Forum since I have used that for years and years... It's been a bit quiet over there as well...

As one of my favorite Ozzy songs starts.. LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

John-

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bawana! A much belated welcome... it’s amazing what WFH and voluntary isolation will make you go back to... 🙂