Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Enrolling

Hi, just reaching out to the community to see if anybody else is experiencing similar issues.

Recently signed up and went through the candidacy process, once at the benefits page, attempted to follow the link to "Free access to Official ISC2 Online Self-Paced Training for Certified in Cybersecurity (CC)." However regardless the browser I use, I'm unable to create a secure connection or progress passed the initial redirect. At one stage I did get to the shopping cart page but unfortunately received a 502 error when trying to check out. 

I've tried multiple devices, browsers and combinations of both. Ensured no extensions are complicating anything and also tried a ping test that subsequently failed. I also confirmed my network itself wasn't the issue as a mobile wireless device made no difference. I've contacted customer support however I figured I'd drop a line here. Just don't want to void my link. 

Appreciate any suggestions, cheers!

1 Reply
brownbenjamin
Viewer

Hi,
You can connect with ISC2 support https://www.isc2.org/contact-us

I’m sure they can provide you with assistance.

Good luck!

Benjamin Brown
303-587-9506
A+, Network +, CSIS, ITIL Foundations, AZ-900, DP-900, AI-900, SC-900, PL-900, SC-200, AZ-104, ISC2 CC