Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

How long does it take to complete the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) training?

How long does it take to complete the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) training?

17 Replies
vongani2011
Newcomer I

I think it depends on an individual study pace, it took me three weeks to complete the preparation
DK2
Viewer

Hello, were you able to meet your goal?

Kuastro
Newcomer I

Don't know if it's me, but it took me around 2-3 days to finish the training. The first exam day was in 2 weeks, so I booked for it, reviewed the Quizlet flashcards to reinforce my knowledge, and passed the exam in the first try.

Also, I'm pretty new, with no job experience and my first certificate. I was always inclined toward CyberSecurity but was never involved.

Just a side note, the exam is harder and more complex than the ones you try within the training (didn't know it beforehand).

Hope its helpful:)

Still looking for opportunities in CyberSecurity while trying to finish Google Certificate and study for CompTIA+:)

AKAA
Viewer

I started the self pace study on 4 july. I’m making a career change so i didnt have any experience or knowledge about cyber security. I studied for an hour to a couple of hours daily. I passed the exam today on 29 july. So you could easily pass the exam within 1 month. On to the next 😃
Raj_k
Viewer

I'm a new joinee, planning to take CC in about 1 and 1/2 month time, somebody can let me know the pace of taking the online course and resources if possible to refer as I'm totally new to this Security side in my career. Basically I'm a Front End Architect with Angular development.

leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

Today I took the ISC2 CC exam. I was approved.
Thank you all for your help.
asfateh
Viewer

Where can i find flash cards?

Amin Fateh
ljettinger
Viewer

They're included with the provided study materials.