cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAJ75
Viewer

Exam Voucher

Hello,
I purchased an Official (ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) Exam Voucher but have yet to get the voucher number. Furthermore, the official (ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) Self-Paced Training online content is the same information that everyone has access to (without purchasing an exam voucher) nevertheless, could someone kindly assist with the unreceived exam voucher?
I attempted to schedule an exam with Pearson VUE, but the voucher did not automatically apply as I had hoped.
I received an email with the order number and payment number but no voucher number. 

5 Replies
Lextech
Newcomer I

Same to me. Just received a link to training content, but have not received exam voucher code yet

devandnull
Viewer III

The same thing has happened to me. Paid for at the end of October and didn't realize that the invoice did not contain the voucher with it. I messaged customer support about it only today. Did yours get sorted out?

nfrick1956
Viewer

Same issue purchased CISSP voucher with retake insurance on 27April 2023  and still have not received either

Has this been resolved for you?

devandnull
Viewer III

For the purchase of the voucher, they initially sent me an invoice but did not send the voucher.

I contacted support to address the issue and it took from 3/29 when I contacted them to 4/12 when the voucher was finally sent to me, so 2 weeks. I did receive the voucher but due to how long it took I ended up using the free CC voucher found online to take my test (which had additional issues including a letter from ISC2 claiming that I didn't have an account and couldn't use the voucher...).

I am not sure if this is relevant in the case of CISSP for you, but my voucher included a year of AMF included which also was not supplied. When the voucher was sent to me, the year of AMF was not supplied at that time either. I am still waiting for that to be sorted out and even received a 'bill' that I owe $50. Currently I have passed my certification exam but can't get my certificate because my account still lists me as a non-member. Just in case membership was included in your purchase, keep an eye on that too.

ronniewatson
Newcomer I

I have received my sscp after I contacted member support and they were able to get it resolved.

I got my certificate back in November 2022 and just not getting it, but I had cc first after I pay AMF for both.

It just took me to contact members support to get SSCP.

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS