Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huzaifa_
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

What are the resources along with ISC2 training we can take (like : practice tests) to score much better in exam. Just joined the community, and I'm keen to participate and expand my network. 🤗

8 Replies
dacovasr
Viewer

I need materials for my next exam preparation
Ian_CFA
Newcomer II

You can use Thor’s Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) course on Udemy. It already includes practice exams which will prepare you for the exam. you can also use YouTube for additional CC practice questions.

Thor Pedersen - www.udemy.com/course/certifiedincybersecurity/

Huzaifa_
Newcomer I

Thanks ! It's a great course.
Huzaifa_
Newcomer I

Have you passed this (CC) exam already ?
Which course are you preparing for next ?
Ian_CFA
Newcomer II

Yes, I already passed the CC exam and currently preparing for the CISSP exam.

Huzaifa_
Newcomer I

Could you share your experience with the CC exam? Were the actual exam questions different from the practice materials? Also, I’d love to know which resources you found most helpful for the CC exam. Lastly, did earning the CC certification lead to any job opportunities for you?
Ian_CFA
Newcomer II

I'm currently employed right now; I studied the official CC course first then proceeded to Thor's CC course which helped me more than the official course. The included practice test in Thor's course prepared me enough for the actual exam. 

The exam is different but for me the practice test really helped a lot. So, make sure you study well and understand the topics. 

Huzaifa_
Newcomer I

Thank you for sharing your experience; it’s really encouraging to hear about your success. As I’m just starting out, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to reach out to you with questions in the future. Would you be comfortable sharing your email or WhatsApp contact for this purpose?