cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jreg
Newcomer II

Provisionally Passed CISSP 11/20/2019

Hello all!

I'm very excited to have provisionally passed the CISSP exam 11/20/2019.

Got my endorsement submitted and signed by my endorser 11/22/2019.

I'm not even 2 weeks in and the wait is killing me!

That aside, I'm excited and proud that I'll shortly be a member with the rest of you!

Jared Register CISSP, GDSA
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredregister/
14 Replies
Stuart_F
Newcomer I

Hi Alec,

Thanks for the pointers, for info the EU helpdesk have just escalated my endorsement issue so hopefully that might push things along, but I will follow that up with a phone call as well as you suggest.

Congratulations to JReg by the way and apologies for high jacking your thread, I hope your endorsement process successfully completes soon.

Stuart

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Stuart_F - I apologize for the delays you've experienced. I've just reached out to both our HQ and EMEA support teams to see who can share an update and what we need to do to move this along for you. 

Stuart_F
Newcomer I

Hello Kaity et al,

I am pleased to report that the issue has now been resolved and i have submitted my online CISSP application. Happy happy with the outcome now and hope to be accepted as a CISSP in the coming weeks.

Thanks both to yourself and Alec and also to Katya at EMEA support who also escalated.

Have a great and peaceful Christmas all, I'll come back in the new year, hopefully with a positive update.

Stuart

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Glad to hear it's all sorted out now @Stuart_F!

Also, I just realised I never congratulated @Jreg so many congratulations to you! You should hopefully have your endorsement approved early in the New Year (or perhaps before then depending on the holiday period) so it will mark a great start to 2020 for you!

Jreg
Newcomer II

Thanks! It expect it will be next year (nothing ever gets done around Christmas). I'm quite eager to get it on my LinkedIn haha.

Jared Register CISSP, GDSA
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredregister/