cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LanceN
Newcomer I

Post-Endorsement 24-Hour Wait

Hi everyone!

I just passed my SSCP a week ago and submitted my endorsement application barely 3 working days ago. I've already received the application approval, so it was a really pleasant surprise, given that I've been reading that the endorsement process has typically been taking weeks.

In the endorsement email, it asks me to wait for "at least 24 hours" for the system to update before making payment. But when I login to the Member Dashboard, I already see the "Pay" button enabled. I don't mind waiting for 24 hours and pay tomorrow, but I'm curious - does the "Pay" button indicate that it's ok to pay before the 24 hours are up? (It wasn't even 2 minutes after receiving the email that I logged in to see the button there.)

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I think ISC2 will be happy to receive your money ASAP! Smiley Very Happy

However, I suspect this is new advice in response to all the issues they had with the payment system not working right away for many people.

If you haven't already, I would just give it a go and if doesn't work then try again 24 hours later.

Congrats on passing the SSCP btw!

LanceN
Newcomer I

Thanks!

It's just 2 hours left to the 24-hour mark, so I'll just wait Smiley Tongue

LanceN
Newcomer I

Update: It's been more than 24 hours. Made payment, got the email!

But despite that, there's still the section on the dashboard asking me to make my first AMF payment. I see additional navigation items now (Benefits / CPE), but the Profile still states that I'm a Non-Member.

Edit: I realized the membership will only begin in June.