Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeg208
Newcomer II

Re: Passed the CISSP on February 22nd but I have not received an email confirmation yet

I called today to check in (provisional pass on the 27th).  They were very nice and indicated that they were backed up due to in person and online testing volume.  

I am hoping to hear something by the end of next week.  Although I am not waiting on this for college or my current job, I do feel like my career has been in limbo for the past two months :).  I just stare at my study materials wondering if I officially passed.... my nerves are shot!

Tags (1)
ccboy981
Newcomer II

Re: Passed the CISSP on February 22nd but I have not received an email confirmation yet

Looks like everyone who took the CISSP_OP is stuck in this boat. I called and got the generic answer of 6-8 weeks and we know a lot of people are approaching the 8 week mark. I think ISC2 rounded us up and put us all in one bucket.
Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Thanks I will never do it at home again
venky_r
Newcomer II

Looks like the confirmation emails are trickling in.  I got mine this afternoon.

cbluefinn
Viewer II

how long did it take to prepare? i’m aspiring
ccboy981
Newcomer II

Did you take the online version?
venky_r
Newcomer II

Yes, on 2/27.
venky_r
Newcomer II

About a couple of months - took the Cybrary course and reviewed the official ISC book. I've been a software developer and security practitioner for donkeys years but had to learn topics in the risk management and security assessment space. Don't learn to pass the exam - its about rounding out your cyber-education