Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris666x
Newcomer I

Passed the CISSP on February 22nd but I have not received an email confirmation yet

I cleared the CISSP exam on February 22nd, and I haven’t heard anything from ISC2 yet. I contacted them to find out what is the issue, I was that the organization conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process. Is this just me or is everyone stuck in this process. Frankly, I am a bit frustrated considering how much time It took me to prepare for the exam only to wait for months... I still haven't heard anything from support yet. 

17 Replies
jeg208
Newcomer II

I called today to check in (provisional pass on the 27th).  They were very nice and indicated that they were backed up due to in person and online testing volume.  

I am hoping to hear something by the end of next week.  Although I am not waiting on this for college or my current job, I do feel like my career has been in limbo for the past two months :).  I just stare at my study materials wondering if I officially passed.... my nerves are shot!

ccboy981
Newcomer III

Looks like everyone who took the CISSP_OP is stuck in this boat. I called and got the generic answer of 6-8 weeks and we know a lot of people are approaching the 8 week mark. I think ISC2 rounded us up and put us all in one bucket.
Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Thanks I will never do it at home again
venky_r
Newcomer II

Looks like the confirmation emails are trickling in.  I got mine this afternoon.

cbluefinn
Viewer II

how long did it take to prepare? i’m aspiring
ccboy981
Newcomer III

Did you take the online version?
venky_r
Newcomer II

Yes, on 2/27.
venky_r
Newcomer II

About a couple of months - took the Cybrary course and reviewed the official ISC book. I've been a software developer and security practitioner for donkeys years but had to learn topics in the risk management and security assessment space. Don't learn to pass the exam - its about rounding out your cyber-education