Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

New! Join us as an (ISC)² Candidate – no exam, experience or fees required!

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 9.37.30 AM.pngWe’re excited to announce that today we are launching a new program and now anyone can join (ISC)² as an (ISC)² Candidate! There is no experience requirement needed to join. You don’t have to pass an exam first. And, there are no fees to join. (Dues will be U.S. $50 annually to continue status after the first year). (ISC)² Candidates are eligible for the One Million Certified in Cybersecurity program and will be provided with free registration for the exam, as well as access to the online self-paced course.

If you’re not a member, but you’re interested in working in cybersecurity or you’re working in cybersecurity and interested in getting certified, (ISC)² Candidate is the program for you!

When you join, you’ll get access to discounted prices on education from (ISC)² as well as books and study guides, special event rates, webinars and more.

Questions? Visit https://www.isc2.org/candidate for more information! If you need to know more, post here or email candidate@isc2.org

We hope you’ll join us as (ISC)² Candidates!

ISC2 Community Manager
31 Replies
Br_81
Viewer II

Hello,

I am a new member and ISC2 candidate. I am having a challenge registering for free lessons as advertised. Kindly help me navigate to the link.

Thanks.

Deechi-Emman
Newcomer I

Hi AndreaMoore,

Please I need to know what I should do after applying for CC 1m free exam and got email to allow 7 business days to pass to get my exam voucher and it's past 7 business days already I have not heard anything or receive email on this regard. Please which support center or services should I email to for a follow-up for update?