Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lngo
Newcomer I

Issue when upgrading from CC to CISSP

Did anyone here pass the CISSP exam when already being a CC-certified member? I have got my endorsement approval email but the dashboard shows no buttons for paying the gap membership fee, i.e. from $50 for CC to $125 for CISSP.

I have contacted ISC2 support and was advised that it could be an IT issue. Waiting for something unclear is quite frustrating. I am just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat

Cheers

3 Replies
lngo
Newcomer I

UPDATES: I called the member support team to pay the fee over the phone and now have got my certificate.
songkrant
Reader I

Hello @lngo ,

How long do you wait for the CISSP AMF email after your endorser has endorsed your CISSP application?

I got my CISSP application endorsed on Nov.2nd it is now 3 weeks, and I still have no email for CISSP AMF.

Thank you very much for your sharing.

Songkrant

I found out 6 weeks from this post
https://community.isc2.org/t5/Become-A-Member/How-long-to-get-CISSP-certification-after-getting-endo...

lngo
Newcomer I

@songkrant, I got endorsed by ISC2, not by any proposed endorsers. It was about 3 weeks for me. I think you will get an email very soon. People may be a little bit busier this time as xMas is coming.