Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krb
Viewer II

Endorsement process for Certified in Cybersecurity

Hello I have received the notification email that I have provisionally passed the CC exam and I have tried to complete the endorsement process but the CC exam is not listed is a  certification type> Is there any update on when it will be added to the list as a certification?

Thanks

37 Replies
mattp125
Newcomer I

I'm not sure why my posts are disappearing?!

I'm trying to post to say CC is missing from the endorsement page & I've just had an email to say that the systems should be working now (it isn't).

JKistner
Viewer II

The correction email has the same link as the previous email.

Still prompting endorsement with no other links.

mattp125
Newcomer I

& returning to an application draft of a previous CC endorsement attempt still fails with the error message in a red box that people had earlier.

Gabriel19
Viewer

It's still not working.

liet
Viewer II

+1

EldarGuliyev
Viewer II

Same for me, support answered me mail yesterday and didn't confirm this "bug", text of email was like instructions on how to complete online app form.
ghaisasadvait
Newcomer I

Got a revert from member support today and i can confirm that the issue has been resolved.

frozenskys
Newcomer I

Still not working for me. Have emailed member support, so will wait to see what they say.

ajvcsoares
Newcomer II

Still not working too. same red box message.
jtpcommerce
Newcomer I

When I load the page for the Endorsement application, I get an error that says my account is not fully provisioned.  Member Support has advised me to clear my cache, log out and log back in, but that has not worked.