Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krb
Viewer II

Endorsement process for Certified in Cybersecurity

Hello I have received the notification email that I have provisionally passed the CC exam and I have tried to complete the endorsement process but the CC exam is not listed is a  certification type> Is there any update on when it will be added to the list as a certification?

Thanks

37 Replies
demi316
Viewer III

I have a similar issue and it looks like I have something of a Schrodinger's cat problem. The email says to complete the endorsement process while at the top of the endorsement page says you don't have to for the "Certified in Cybersecurity" exam.
Akirylak
Newcomer I

I have a feeling ISC2 is working on updating the website to reflect the changes. We only got our results today. Hopefully there is an update that happens this week.
GraemeH
Viewer

I have the same issue. Nothing on the email (or the page after clicking through) tells me what the next step is. I appreciate this is a new certificate for isc2 but you'd think they would have sorted this part of the process before sending out emails.

I did try and use the live chat function but they told me I need to contact isc2 (which I thought I was). All very confusing.
ghaisasadvait
Newcomer I

+1

stevew1
Viewer III

I have the same issue.  Would really welcome some feedback from ISC2 as to where we all go from here!

mattp125
Newcomer I

Throwing my hat into the ring...

I have the same issues.

I can't follow the endorsement route.

There's no option for AMF & it's not clear if it should be the full AMF or the Associate AMF.

Profile still shows non-member and no record of completing the exam & gaining the certification.

frozenskys
Newcomer I

Exactly the same here as well - I have "Provisionally Passed" and need to get Endorsed according to the email, yet the Online Endorsement Application page says I don't need to (and I can't as that certification is not available to select) - but provides no further steps, so I's unclear what (if anything) needs to be done next.

ajvcsoares
Newcomer II

Same situation here.

jtpcommerce
Newcomer I

Same issue. I have the same question. The email I received said I have passed and need to move onto Endorsement, but at least two ISC2 webpages say Endorsement is not required. There seems to be some confusion on this matter.

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement - "Please note: if you have passed the Certified in Cybersecurity exam, endorsement is not required."

https://www.isc2.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions - Q: Do I need to be endorsed for the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC)? A: No. You will not be required to go through the full endorsement process for CC, but you will need to confirm that you will abide by the Code of Ethics in order to complete your certification application.