Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LostNYer
Viewer

Endorsement for Self-Employment

I have been self-employed, a small llc (less than 10 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales) for twenty years - NOT in an I.T. field. But, I have a substantial amount of experience in the domains required. I also have my CompTIA trinity, CySA+, and Pentest+.

Does anyone know if my self-employment - in a business field outside of I.T. specifically - will be effective for an ISC endorsement?

I appreciate any insight. I know that any advice isn't authoritative, but still looking for thoughts before beginning prep. Thanks!

1 Reply
eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Hello there!  Truly appreciate reaching out to us regarding endorsement requirements.  Would you kindly contact our Customer Service Supervisor for Endorsement, Michelle Cristiano, at mcristiano@isc2.org.  She will assist you with your question and provide specific requirements for whatever certification you wish to get endorsed for.  I've given Michelle a heads up that you will be contacting her shortly.  

If you want Michelle to contact you directly, kindly provide your full name and best email address to reach you.  

Best regards,

Beth Paredes