cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dozerth
Viewer II

Certified in Cybersecurity - Payments - Student Programs

A pleasure, my name is Diego.

I'm from Venezuela, currently a university student (not working), I have a couple of questions regarding payments for membership, "One Million Certified in Cybersecurity program" and programs for students:

1) For international payments, do you have a different method of credit cards or deposits? e.g: Transfers through Binance, Paypal. This is because I'm really interested in becoming a member and continuing to learn after certifying with you, however in my country there are blocks for transactions in dollars so there are few payment methods.

2) Being from Venezuela, can I apply to "One Million Certified in Cybersecurity program"?
2.1) The payment of the "U.S $50 AMF" once the certification exam has been passed must be immediate, is there a deadline, or on what date should it be canceled?

3) Since I have university commitments, and I also dedicate myself to the study of cybersecurity, I'd like to know if there is any type of special program for students that you provide to which I could apply?

Happy week, I await your response!

0 Replies