Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeR
Viewer II

Cannot find colleague's endorsement application

A colleague recently passed the CISSP exam and asked me to endorse his membership application. I got the email saying that he had done so, and it provided a link to access the Online Endorsements System. I clicked that, logged in, and was taken to the Endorsement Home, where the only available action on the page is the New Endorsement Application button. I click that and it starts the process of requesting an endorsement. I never see anything indicating a place for me to endorse my colleague.

The (ISC)2 customer service reply follows. I followed the steps exactly and ended up at the same place; there was never any icon with my colleague's application for endorsement.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your email with regard to locating our Candidate’s Endorsement application.  Please try following the steps below:

1. Go to the (ISC)2 website https://www.isc2.org
  2. Click on Certifications
  3. Click on Endorsement
  4. Click on Online Endorsement Application You will then log-in with your identification as a member. When you  login, it will look like you are trying to apply for a certification, but you should scroll down to the bottom of the page and there will be an icon with Candidate’s application for endorsement.

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Have you checked with the person who asked you to endorse them? What's the status they see in their portal?

Assuming that all looks correct, then you will need to persevere with Member Services - only they can help you.

Chuxing
Community Champion

Not sure the current procedure, but back in old days, one could ask his/her direct supervisor to verify the work experiences, don't know if it is still allowed?

never mind, I misunderstood the question