Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jericaetheridge
Viewer II

CISSP Provisional Pass, but no official communication

I provisionally passed the CISSP on May 21st.  The paper printout I received that day stated that the results would be communicated to ISC2 in 2-5 days. While I understand the endorsement process will be lengthy, I have a colleague who received their official email notification the day after the exam so I wasn't under the impression that this initial step was also lengthy. I sent an email to member support last week, but haven't received a response yet. At what point should I start to get concerned?

5 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Have you tried submitting your endorsement application? There have been cases where the emails have been delayed but the endorsement system is ready and waiting for your application.

jericaetheridge
Viewer II

I tried that thinking that might be the case, but received an error message that told me I couldn't submit my application until I passed the exam.  However, this evening I received my official email (business day 8 is apparently the charm Smiley Happy) and was able to submit.  So I assume the official email goes out automatically once the system is updated to reflect my passed exam. 

Pspank
Newcomer I

You passed 5/21 and got your official email yesterday. I passed 5/17 and haven't heard anything. Lovely.

Pspank
Newcomer I

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Have you tried submitting your endorsement application? There have been cases where the emails have been delayed but the endorsement system is ready and waiting for your application.

Alec, where do I attempt to submit my endorsement application? I passed on 5/17 and haven't heard jack. 

Thanks,

Nick

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You can attempt to submit your endorsement here:

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement