cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VarunP
Newcomer II

CISSP Endorsement

Greetings all,
Got an email on 15th Jan from ISC2 to indicate that they have received my endorsement, and I should hear from them within the next 4-6 weeks.
The sixth week has started now, and there has been no further communication. All my paperwork is in order, the experience is clearly mentioned, and cleared the exam on 10 Jan 2020.
I know everyone is quite busy and I don't want to add to the pressure, but the lack of status update does not help 🙂
How do things happen for others? Does the certificate just arrive in the mail or you get an email?
( BTW, I am in Sydney, Australia).
Thanks for reading,
Varun

Edit:
It seems that the process is email + desktop notification.
Keeping fingers crossed I get it within the six weeks time.
7 Replies
AndrewT
Viewer

Hi,

I submitted my endorsement on December 20. I haven't heard anything else and it's 8 weeks today, so you may have a little wait yet.

A

VarunP
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrew.
Did you try contacting them? I guess you submitted very close to Christmas, so that might have caused the delay.
But try contacting them.
Kind regards,
V P
AndrewT
Viewer

Thanks Varun,

I have not tried contacting them. I also wondered about the delay caused by Christmas etc. and figured I'd wait a bit longer as I don't need the qualification urgently. I will contact them soon though. Hopefully yours will come through soon too.

Regards

Andrew

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@AndrewT & @VarunP 

Please send an email with your information/dates, member ID #, contact information to membersupport@
isc2.org to check on your status if you are over the allotted timeframe. 

Thank you,

Andrea Moore

ISC2 Community Manager
VarunP
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrew.

When I woke up and checked my email, there was the coveted welcome email!

"Congratulations! Based on your examination results, application review and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)² Board of Directors has awarded you the CISSP certification.

Your welcome kit (including your ID card and certificate) will be shipped to the address on file within 8 – 12 weeks."

Have just paid the AMF and very happy to be a CISSP!

All the best, your certification should arrive soon too.

Kind regards,

VarunP

VarunP
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrea,

My welcome email just came through in just under 6 weeks.

"Congratulations! Based on your examination results, application review and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)² Board of Directors has awarded you the CISSP certification.

Your welcome kit (including your ID card and certificate) will be shipped to the address on file within 8 – 12 weeks."

Have just paid the AMF and very happy to be a CISSP!

Once again thanks to everyone at ISC2!

me_shail
Community Champion

I think it would arrive by the end of this week. Mine took 6 weeks plus a day or two.