Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fryer_Matt
Newcomer I

CISSP Endorsement submitted on 10/30 still waiting

Is there any way to find out the ETA on submitted endorsement documentation? Its been 5 weeks, just curious if there is a delay in the pipeline.

6 Replies
emb021
Advocate I

I believe based on what others have posted, that its about a 6-8 weeks process now?

So not sure you're at the point to start worrying.

Hopefully someone can confirm.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Please allow for the full six weeks due to the volume of applications we have received (there was also a recent U.S. holiday that could impact timing). We know you are excited (we are excited for you too!). Thanks for your patience! 

ISC2 Community Manager
Fryer_Matt
Newcomer I

Thank you @AndreaMoore I appreciate your response!! Super excited to have passed this one and get that pretty piece of paper!
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Fryer_Matt it is a BIG deal and quite the accomplishment. Congrats! So happy for you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
srionline23
Newcomer II

Wondering if you received your cert! I submitted mine on 12/23/19, still waiting. Congrats on your CISSP!
Fryer_Matt
Newcomer I

I did get my digital cert. It took about 8 weeks once my sponsor finished his part. I have received the physical copy yet, but they said it takes 4-6 weeks from the cert start date. My start date was 1/1/20.