Sid_5150
Viewer II

CISSP Endorsement status 'Audit' and incorrect AMF payment details

Good day All,

Want to keep this short. 

CISSP provisionally passed - 19 March, 2021

Endorsed - 22 March, 2021

Endorsement application received email from member support - 22 March, 2021

When I login to the ISC2 site and when clicked on Members -> Dashboard, I can see the word AUDIT in red (just for a second) before the page loads into my non members profile. Has anyone encountered this before? Do I interpret this as an actual Audit process of my endoresement application? So far I have not received any further comms from ISC2.

Lastly, for some reason I can see and access all the options under the Members tab and when I click on AMF it says I have paid $125 for the period of 28 March 2020 till 'Current date' and the date keeps changing as the day changes. I do not hold any other certs from ISC2 and have never paid any AMF till date.

So should I just ignore the above ans wait till I hear from ISC2? Its been just a week since my endoresement request was submitted to ISC2.

Cheers,

Sid

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Endorsement takes 4-6 weeks or so - so don't pay too much attention to what you see in the portal right now.

Sid_5150
Viewer II

Thanks mate. Appreciate your quick response.
Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Same case for my account I was told they are also conducting an analysis on my exam which is taking 6 weeks instead of 3-5 days to conduct for some reason . So I'm guess its a random selection process?
jrmw
Viewer II

I passed my exam and was endorsed in July 2018. I see the same red dot and Audit as well. I called ISC2 and asked but wasn't really given any explanation. Seeing this every time I login and being unable to get a clear answer doesn't make sense. Your post was in March, are you still seeing it?