cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinmorrison
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Hello all!

For those waiting on your CISSP Endorsement Review approval from ISC2, the wait will continue.  It has been over 6 weeks since my endorsement was submitted and I just received the following:

"Typically, the endorsement review process runs around 4-6 weeks; however, due to a system upgrade, we are currently running closer to 8 weeks. This could be done sooner than the 8 weeks, we just ask to allow the full time for review."

So it looks like we are all in for longer wait times post endorsement. 

Happy Waiting!!

134 Replies
DevenGengan
Newcomer I

Same here, got mine just now too !!

Congrats to you too

Sent from my Samsung S9
STappmeyer
Newcomer I

I received my Welcome email yesterday 2/5/2019.  This is  just shy of the estimated 8 weeks.

Congrats to all.

Stephen

DevenGengan
Newcomer I

Awesome, and congrats

Just want to say , my endorser did not get any request to endorse me....

So, I'm assuming isc did the endorsement hence the long process.

Sent from my Samsung S9
amandavanceISC2

@DevenGengan Please note, the process for having an endorser and (ISC)² acting as your endorser is the same length of time. If you put in your endorsers information and they didn't receive the email, please provide them with the steps below. If you take these steps, it will tell you who has your endorsement. 

• Hover over the 'Certifications' tab
  • Click 'Endorsement'
  • Click the hyperlink in first sentence, 'Online Endorsement Application'
  • Scroll to the bottom to locate pending endorsement

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

AndyDandy
Viewer II

Is there any way to expedite on a needs basis? Lack of that certification is gating me from working on some new contracts, and the statement that I've provisionally passed means nothing to my potential clients. If CISSP can't be verified, employment is denied. I'm six days from the eight-week mark.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Exam provisionally passed: 19th Dec 2018
Provisional pass email: 19th Dec 2018
Endorsement application completed: 19th Dec 2018
Endorsement application being processed email: 19th Dec 2018
Congratulations on CISSP-ISSEP email: 7th Feb 2019

Total processing time: 7 weeks and 1 day.

They're definitely starting to get the wait times down now - I was expecting it to be 9 weeks or more!

EDIT: It's funny that I was annoyed that my CCSP endorsement application took 7 weeks and 2 days as I was expecting it to take around 4 weeks, while I'm pleased as Punch this "only" took 7 weeks and 1 day as I was expecting it to take around 9 weeks - I guess that just shows the power of managing expectations correctly!

afrost
Viewer III

Congrats Alec!

I just logged on to say I sent my endorsement in on the 12/18 and haven't received a "Congrats" email yet, but I just got a pop up saying I earned the CISSP badge 🙂

So I guess it's done, just not emailed to me yet?? 

Edit: Got the email last night at approx 10:00 PM EST 

dmc
Newcomer I

Exam provisionally passed: 18th Dec 2018
Provisional pass email: 18th Dec 2018
Endorsement application completed: 22nd Dec 2018
Endorsement application receipt and queued for processing email: 22nd Dec 2018

Based on other's stats, I should be getting close, however, since my endorsement was received on the Saturday before Christmas and Christmas Eve, maybe the clock didn't start until the 26th, or later that week?

Anybody out there have their endorsement receipt day fall on a day before the holidays?

josuemv
Viewer II

Hi dmc,

Endorsement application completed: around 20nd Dec 2018

Endorsement application receipt and queued for processing email on 20 Dec 2018

This Friday 8th February my payment due status changed to pay 85$ and later on I could se my member ID in the members dashboard.

I had my welcome mail around 3am CET Saturday 9th February.

I am still waiting for the acclaim badge to appear. (2 - 4 weeks according ISC2).

Good luck. 

dmc
Newcomer I

Congratulations @josuemv!

I meant to update sooner, but I received the welcome email on Friday, the 8th.

Thanks ISC2!