cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skstone808
Viewer II

CISSP Endorsement Application Not Working

Hi,

I finally passed my CISSP (yay!).  I received my provisional passing email today.  Whenever I try to click on the "endorsement application" from the email or when logged into the isc2 website, endorsement page, <online endorsement application> link, I get routed back to the isc.org homepage.  I've tried different computers and browsers as well.  Can't seem to get to the much needed endorsement application.

Anyone else having the same issue?  Anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

Steven

4 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

It seems to be working fine.  I tried it, and got directed to start the process, from the page at this URL:

https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/Home

You said you've tried from different computers -- but that may not make a difference if all are on the same network.

Try it from a system that's on a different network / using a different connection as well...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
amandavanceISC2

@skstone808 Congratulations on passing the CISSP and I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing the endorsement page. I will be happy to discuss this with you in a DM, however, here are some tips that might be helpful:

* If you are using a corporate network, this may be the issue. Please try accessing the links from your home network.

* If you are using IE, please switch to Chrome, Firefox, etc...

* You may also want to try clearing your browsing history, cookies and cache and then restart the browser. 

Locating the Endorsement Application.

1. Log into your (ISC)² account

2. Hover over the "Certifications" tab

3. Click "Endorsement"

4. Click the hyperlink in the first sentence, "Online Endorsement Application"

Please feel free to contact me directly for further assistance.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

skstone8O8
Viewer

Hi Amanda,

I was able to reach customer service to solve this issue.

There was a block on my account for some odd reason.  

It was removed and I was able to finally get to the endorsement application page to finish the process.

Thank you all for the responses.

Best Regards,

Steven 

skstone8O8
Viewer

I tried different web browsers on various computers/laptops on 3 different networks along with clearing cache, browser history, cookies, etc. I figured it was some sort of account or website issue. I'm glad you responded because that ruled out the website. I was able to reach customer service to unblock my account. Thank you very much for your response!