Chapter Status Update
(ISC)² is proud to announce that the (ISC)² Atlantic Canada Chapter has recently received its charter and is now an official chapter of (ISC)²!
It will provide information security professionals in the local community an opportunity to build a local network of peers to share knowledge, exchange ideas and earn CPEs. In addition, you will be able to:
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills by serving as an officer or chairing a committee
- Pursue speaking or writing opportunities for chapter functions or general public
- Collaborate with other local chapter organisations to develop synergy and share knowledge
- Advance security awareness within the local community
- Mentor students as they pursue and enter the information security profession.
The (ISC)² Atlantic Canada Chapter will be holding its inaugural chapter meeting on December 07, 2022.
- Date: December 07, 2022
- Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm AST
- Official chapter announcement & officers/members introduction (Jessica, 15 mins)
- Timing of annual meeting (mid-May) and subsequent (Jessica, 5 mins)
- Membership and dues policy and procedure (Ryan & Jessica, 5 mins)
- Plan for potential director positions and responsibilities (Rob, 10 mins)
- LinkedIn pages and member activity survey (Rob, 5 mins)
- Member networking & Group Hub (Dele, 10 mins)
- CPE submission procedure (Nick, 10 mins)
- Bylaws & Chapter agreement review (30 mins, Nick)
- Q & A