Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
China
Newcomer I

Hope to communicate with ISC2 management

I hope to communicate with the ISC2 management, whether to provide the relevant telephone or e-mail
7 Replies
China
Newcomer I

Wesley Simpson, Chief Operating Officer?
DaveTheITGuy
Newcomer I

If you do a simple search on ISC2 contact information, you'll find the phone number to each office, including the world HQ in sunny Florida. That very same page includes an email address in which you can send an email. As for cold calling directly into their office and being directly connected to the CEO without a previously scheduled appointment, you might be setting your goals a shade too high initially. However, an email explaining what you'd like to discuss and when might get you somewhere. Good luck

David Howard, CISSP, C|EH, MCSE
www.bringyourownsecurity.net
@dtigcincy
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

You can send me a private message, and I can direct your question to the right team member. You can also email us at membersupport@isc2.org. Our support team can help address most questions. 

China
Newcomer I

Thank you!

China
Newcomer I

I have called the official phone No. but no one answered, but also sent mail also no response. I can only communicate with marketing staff in China or the Asia Pacific region
China
Newcomer I

I have called the official phone No. but no one answered, but also sent mail also no response. I can only communicate with marketing staff in China or the Asia Pacific region

cjones
ISC2 Team

Good evening, please do email me on cjones@isc2.org or you can also call the office line +852 2850 6951.