cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Me Anything with Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s Pat Craven

Ask Me Anything with Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s Pat Craven

Kaity
Community Manager

In honor of Cyber Security Awareness Month and National Bullying Prevention Day, Pat Craven, the Director of the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, is joining us here on the Community for an Ask Me Anything (AMA).

Patrick has more than 30 years of experience working within the non-profit industry. He has held various C-Level executive leadership roles across the country at notable charitable organizations, such as Big Brothers Big Sisters, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund and the Boy Scouts of America. As Director for the Center for Cyber Safety and Education, Patrick brought in Garfield to be the official spokescat of the Safe and Secure Online program! Have questions about the Garfield lessons, getting involved in your local community, bringing education to your company … ask Pat!

We’re also going to be giving away an Educator’s kit to one participant today. The kit is a great way to introduce the program to a classroom, church group, scout group, library - or any other community gathering of children. Watch your inboxes and tell us why you'd like to receive the kit!

safety kit.png

19 Comments